Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

As of now..

It's been a while since I've posted anything, everything has been kinda crazy..We are finally all settled in our new house; we miss our old home so much though. It seems that just as our life starts to go through a change like this, that's when everything begins to get complicated.  I'm sure nobody knows what I'm talking about, because it's not something I can openly write about, but it all comes down to relationships, love, trust, security, and happiness...

I hope everything I'm doing right now is the best choice for her and I. I cannot stand to hear her be upset daily about missing her home, it crushes me...Why is life so complicated? Our new home is beautiful, my job is amazing, and Skylar's babysitter is perfect..why does something still feel like it's missing? Why does all of this still not feel right?

Today we went out to explore our new town and it was a lot of fun. We walked through the downtown area, ate lunch, met a wonderful new lady, hung out in the Children's Library for a while, and then went searching for a fun playground. So far the town seems really good, and I definitely don't feel out of place here. I'm hoping with time that everything starts to fall into place; I'm hoping it all starts to feel right, like it should.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything works out for you guys! I love you more than you can even know.

    ReplyDelete