Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

16 days...

So as of today, I have 16 days until I take a huuuuge exam...that I need for my new job; and I sign my lease to move that same day. I feel like time is running out. This test is going to be horrible, I don't see myself having enough time to study and do well, but I have to. I'm so busy, but I'm not being very productive.

I need to be sorting through house things, figuring out what I want to keep or throw out. I need to sort toys, and cloths, and find furniture, oh and I also need to start packing.

I still have about 4 weeks left of my classes that I'm teaching so I still need to make time to prepare lessons, grade papers, and make sure all of that is taken care of before I leave.

Skylar's been getting upset because I haven't been making time to just play either. Tonight will be a 100% focus on studying night, so tomorrow will be a worry free play all day time with her:) Good news, it's almost the weekend meaning I have a little extra time to prepare for things next week, bad news is when the weekend is over I will only have 12 days to prepare for things.

Wish me luck everyone, it realllly is crunch time:/

What do I do...

1 comment:

  1. My 2 cent; that it all one step at a time… also prioritize what is needed over what is desired.

    You can only be successful on a big exam by preparing and studying. Building your foundation of knowledge over time and repeated efforts.

    The classes you teach are going great. By this time in the semester, you have established most of your major issues, and it is more of a routine.

    Skylar…. Is the most important issue that you have raised. She is watching you closely, she is always learning from you, she knows when you are happy, when you are sad, when you are worried, and when you are mad. You are her example of how to live life. Playing is good and important, but she will understand when she sees that you need to work to achieve your biggest goals.

    The move will happen. It does not need to happen all at once. Take what you “need” and get the rest when you can. Take a little now, a little later until you have it all.

    I am very proud of you and all that you are doing. You are raising a wonderful girl, you have a great education, and have just earned a super job.

    I love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete